Prescott Valley Marriage Dissolution Lawyer
Experienced, Accessible, Dependable, Compassionate
Attorney Daniel DeRienzo provides experienced and vigorous representation to his clients in a broad range of areas. With more than 25 years of experience, he is dedicated to both fighting for his clients’ rights and delivering the compassionate care they need during often desperate situations.
Our Arizona law firm handles many types of cases, including:
- Divorce: Our clients know that we provide the vigorous legal representation they require combined with the understanding and compassion necessary in so many divorces. We fight for our clients’ interests while always focusing on the best interests of the children. We handle all aspects of a divorce, including child custody and support, spousal maintenance and asset division.
- DUI/DWI: The penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) can be harsh. We analyze every aspect of your case to find any weaknesses. We educate our clients so they know their rights and do not inadvertently incriminate themselves.
- Criminal law: We aggressively protect your rights and pursue the best results given your situation. With our knowledge and a thorough investigation, we provide the legal representation our clients require for serious charges, including drugs, assault, domestic violence and sex crimes. We also assist with the defense against juvenile offenses.
- Bankruptcy: In a down economy, many people struggle to make ends meet. For many of those people, bankruptcy is the opportunity to continue to support your family and get a fresh start. Our attorney works with clients throughout the process, keeping them informed and protecting their assets.
- Wills and trusts: We assist people making important decisions about their future. Creating a wills or trust can ensure your family is protected. Other documents such as a living will or trust, powers of attorney or a health care power of attorney can ensure your future security. We also handle probate administration.
Contact Your Yavapai County Parenting Plan Attorney
Our law firm provides aggressive, experienced legal representation from a compassionate, understanding lawyer. We are available for evening and weekend appointments, and we always offer reasonable rates. Contact us online or call us at 928-442-2111 to schedule a consultation with a Prescott Valley marriage dissolution attorney.